Monday, November 29, 2010

Quick itinerary and the like

Of course I haven't packed yet, are you mad?



Itinerary, for the interested:

Flight # 1:  
Cape Town to Joburg
departs 1:50 in the afternoon.
Duration: 2 hours

arrive Joburg at 3:50pm.
Layover.

Flight #2:
Joburg to Washington Dulles
departs: 6:55 pm
Duration: 18:05 hours (ugh)

arrive DC at 6 am (Wednesday)

Flight #3:
Dulles to Denver
departs: 8:20 am
arrives 10:35 am
Duration 4:15.

With 24 hours of flying time ahead of me and nearly 36 hours of actual travel time, I'm already prepared to be exhausted.
Pick up for the airport is before 11 tomorrow.


Will give more information about Projects Abroad debriefing and my tormented emotional state tomorrow when I buy internet at the airport, or finally manage to get it to go from my phone to my computer again.

There were tears yesterday and I anticipate more tomorrow.


Cape Town, I have loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment