Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Monday night was lovely. 
Tuesday night was sweetened sleep.
Wednesday night stole my voice. 
Thursday brought the sniffles. 
And today, I'm still waiting to see what is in store for me. 

I'm not giving the weekend my sickness. 
I'm not going to let the fact that I have no voice get in the way of adventuring. 

Tonight I will get dressed up and go out. 
Tomorrow I will go to the old Biscuit Mill. 
Maybe Sunday I will sleep, and clean, and get more sleep.
But maybe not. 

Monday I have a production meeting (it's apparently what we'll be doing every Monday). Tuesday I'm interviewing the building project for my story. Wednesday I'm filming. My piece should be done by Thursday and then I should be able to start getting into the swing of things. I'd like to have another entire piece done by the end of next week, but I'm not seeing that as an actual possibility. 

I seem to not be moving very quickly - especially today, with my brain off in the clouds of grog. (grog being the gross cold I seem to be coming down with)

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend, world. 

Please expect a piece about the township tour I got yesterday. 


I loved this week. I really love this place now. I think it's the commuting. I really dig public trains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment